|Oil Gard Price List||Oil Gard Formula 2 |
|Cars, Minivans, Small SUV’s,|
Small 2-door Trucks with Extensions
|Full Size Pickups, Large SUV’s, |
Full Size Vans
|Larger vehicles||By Quotation||By Quotation|
FORMULA 2 NO-DRIP
• Formula 2 No-Drip is a combination of advanced rust inhibitors and petroleum-based solids. This exclusive treatment is designed to provide superior penetration of metal pores, seams and joints, displacing existing moisture, while clinging to the application areas of your car.
• Applied as a high-pressure fogged coating, Formula 2 rapidly penetrates and quickly forms a stable coating, creating an airtight barrier capable of fighting heat, stress, and reactive condensation breakdown. Its high viscosity means Formula 2 will resist the effects of wet, snowy and salty road conditions.
• Formula 2 No-Drip should be applied each year for maximum protection. Any vehicle, any season, Formula 2 provides peace of mind, protecting your vehicle for a full year!
CLASSIC OIL GARD
• Oil Gard Classic is designed for annual application and is road-tested by hundreds of thousands of drivers. Our unique formula features a combination of oil and chemicals designed to penetrate the tightest joints and seams in today’s vehicles. Classic has been engineered to have a high capillary action, which means it will creep and actively apply itself for months giving you long-term peace of mind.
• Classic eliminates moisture and oxygen on contact, virtually stopping the growth of existing rust. It also enhances the effectiveness of tar-based rust proofing products that may already exist on your vehicle by helping to prevent shrinkage.
• Classic is a low-drip product that works quickly to cover, penetrate and protect. Classic displaces moisture so it is effectively applied rain or shine, year round.
OIL GARD AEROSOL
• With the convenience of Oil Gard Anti-Rust aerosols you can instantly treat stone chips and minor scratches on your car or truck.
• Our proven formulas can be used to solve dozens of rusty problems around the house, cottage, trailer, boat, garage and workshop. Use Oil Gard aerosols to penetrate, lubricate, protect and prevent rust on hand tools, bicycles, shop equipment, garden implements, latches, hinges, trailer hitches and much more.
• Oil Gard aerosols will form a protective barrier on any metal exposed to daily wear and tear and harsh elements. They also help to loosen rusted parts.
• Available in convenient 400g cans, it is easy to take home Oil Gard Classic and Formula 2 No-Drip.